Webinar: “Women and Disciple Making”
Featuring: Joanne Kraft
Time: Thursday, July 19 at 1:00pm CST
What could it look like to see women in the church catch a vision for spiritual growth through discipling relationships? Inspired by the mandate in Titus 2, Joanne Kraft, lead disciple maker for Grace and Truth Living, speaks and writes to women across the nation on disciple making. Join Joanne and Discipleship.org’s Bobby Harrington for a conversation on the necessity of Jesus’ style of disciple making for women and keys on developing this vision for women in your church.
Joanne Kraft is a nonfiction author and national speaker. Her passion is for women to catch the Titus 2 vision of discipleship., She encourages women through her ministry GraceandTruthLiving.com. She’s a frequent guest on Focus on the Family, Family Life Today and CBN. Her articles have appeared in ParentLife, Today’s Christian Woman, In Touch, P31 Woman and more. Joanne and her husband, Paul, once lifelong Californians, took a leap of faith and moved to Tennessee in 2012. They’ve happily traded soy milk and arugula for sweet tea and biscuits.
- “Boost Discipleship Through Group Bible Reading” with Institute For Bible Reading. View the replay by clicking here. You can learn more about Immerse: The Bible Reading Experience here.
- “The Discipleship Gospel” with Bill Hull and Ben Sobels. Replay by clicking here. You can buy Bill and Ben’s book here.
- “Discipleship Starts With You” with Jim Putman: Replay by clicking here. You can buy Jim’s book here.
- “Dedicated: Training Your Children to Trust and Follow Jesus” with Jason Houser: Replay by clicking here. You can buy Jason Houser’s book here.
- “No Silver Bullets: Five Small Shifts that will Transform Your Ministry” with Daniel Im: Replay by clicking here. You can buy Daniel Im’s book here.