As a member of Discipleship.org you will need to follow these rules:
- Biblical standards of speaking and morality must be upheld.
- Disciple Making conversations should strive to utilize or refer to Discipleship.org’s 10 Affirmations, including definitions.
- You can only register as an individual, not as a ministry.
- Approved ministries may lead groups only.
- No new groups can be started without the explicit, written permission of Discipleship.org leadership.
- Discipleship.org will uphold and enforce these rules. One violation puts a person in probation.
- Discipleship.org reserves the right to delete any account at any time at its sole discretion.
- These rules will be updated from time to time and will become enforceable at that time.