Dear Discipleship-first Friends,
Tomorrow (Thursday, March 19) at 3 pm Central Time, you are invited to join me with Online Campus Pastor of Saddleback Church, Jay Kranda, and Third Drive’s Christian Ray to learn how to disciple people online. You can register now to get the recording later – or better yet, join us live.
In this free webinar you will learn:
- Best practices for online services. Learn especially how to use Zoom and Facebook Live.
- How to use Facebook “watch parties.” Host these online parties in small groups and allow everyone to invite friends.
- How to facilitate weekly online small groups. Move people, including newcomers, from “watch parties” to weekly groups.
- Best small group practices for using Zoom and Google Hangout. Pick the best online platform for your groups, including creating breakout sub-groups on Zoom.
- Key insights for meaningful digital discipleship. Take with you four keys to meaningful online disciple making.
More about our two guests:
- Jay Kranda has served as Online Campus Pastor at Saddleback Church (where Rick Warren is Lead Pastor) since 2012. For several years, Jay has been overseeing 1,000 online groups. Jay is a young, tech-savvy leader who understands how to connect with those who live in cyber reality. Plus, he knows how to translate what he does for other church contexts.
- Christian Ray is a pastor, entrepreneur, and co-founder of Third Drive. He helps churches take their Sunday services online and set themselves up in cyber environments.
Again, you can register to join this free webinar live—to ask questions and join the discussion—or we will send a recording to everyone who registers.
This is a vital conversation on how to make disciples during the coronavirus pandemic.
For King Jesus,
Bobby Harrington, Lead Servant, Discipleship.org